After-school activities at Nurmijärvi parish
After-school activities offer a safe place for children in grades 1-2 and children receiving special support to enjoy after the school day. After-school activities consist of play and supervised activities. The children spend time together with other children and make new friends. After-achool activities are the children's freetime and our club is based on respecting it. Activities also take place outdoors daily. This service, which is subject to a fee, also includes a snack.
Trained instructors supervise the children's activities and ensure that they are safe.
- activities until 16:00: 120€/month
- activities until 17:00: 140€/month
Guardians can apply for a fee concession or exemption based on their income.
Applying for a place:
- You can apply for a place at the after-school activities with the application form.
- You find that form on the website of the municipality of Nurmijärvi.
- If you apply for a place after the application period has ended, we cannot guarantee you a place.
- see more information on the website of the municipaty of Nurmijärvi.
Our club points are:
- Kuusela, Malakiaksentie 5, 01900 Nurmijärvi
- Klaukkala church, Ylitilantie 6, 01800 Klaukkala
- Metsäkylä school, Järventaustantie 163, 01810 Luhtajoki
- Rajamäki, Patruunantie 1, 05200 Rajamäki
- Röykkä, Toimela, Männikönaukiontie 4, 05100 Röykkä
- Uotila school, Uotilan koulutie 81, 01860 Perttula
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org